Some restaurants and food shops are open Easter, and some are offering deals.
With individual restaurants, participation may vary. Reservations may be required. It’s wise to phone first.
Easter food deals & offers
- Participating Applebee’s restaurants in Florida offer Kids Eat Free deal April 4, valid for dine-in for up to 2 kids age 12 & younger per adult purchase of entree
- Cinnaholic in Coral Springs is offering 20% off catering orders $10 – $75 April 1-4 with code Easter20, 2560 N. University Drive, Coral Springs 33065, 954-688-9052 website
Restaurants open Easter for dine-in or take-out include
- Participating TooJay’s restaurants, website
- List of restaurants offering Easter brunch from Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office, online
- Grapes Wine Cafe & Market in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m with guitarist, 3311 North Ocean Boulevard, in Fort Lauderdale, website, 954-491-2340
- Cooper’s Hawk restaurants offering carry-out Easter feast, order online
- Casa D’Angelo in Fort Lauderdale & Boca, open Easter for dine-in & carry-out, website
Please return to this feature. We’re adding other deals & information.
Other Restaurant Deals
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Bite into deals for National Donut Day
- Memorial Day events & deals in Miami, Broward & Palm Beach
- Where to watch South Florida playoffs in Coral Gables
- Enjoy free Strawberry Margarita Smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Baskin-Robbins offers sweet savings on the 31st of the month
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Wear hockey jersey and score buy-one-get-one free entrée at Chipotle
- Restaurants where kids eat free or for cheap
- Get Junior Bacon Cheeseburger for a penny at Wendy’s