Some restaurants and food shops are open Easter, and some are offering deals.
With individual restaurants, participation may vary. Reservations may be required. It’s wise to phone first.
Easter food deals & offers
- Participating Applebee’s restaurants in Florida offer Kids Eat Free deal April 4, valid for dine-in for up to 2 kids age 12 & younger per adult purchase of entree
- Cinnaholic in Coral Springs is offering 20% off catering orders $10 – $75 April 1-4 with code Easter20, 2560 N. University Drive, Coral Springs 33065, 954-688-9052 website
Restaurants open Easter for dine-in or take-out include
- Participating TooJay’s restaurants, website
- List of restaurants offering Easter brunch from Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office, online
- Grapes Wine Cafe & Market in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m with guitarist, 3311 North Ocean Boulevard, in Fort Lauderdale, website, 954-491-2340
- Cooper’s Hawk restaurants offering carry-out Easter feast, order online
- Casa D’Angelo in Fort Lauderdale & Boca, open Easter for dine-in & carry-out, website
Please return to this feature. We’re adding other deals & information.
Other Restaurant Deals
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Month
- Kids eat free deal Tuesdays at Legends
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you purchase 2 items
- Wendy’s offers buy-one-get-one special on premium sandwiches in June
- Enjoy free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July
- Krispy Kreme offers doughnut deals
- Veza Sur Brewing and Azucar Ice Cream Team Up: Tremendo Sorbet and Deals
- Free Queso Blanco at Chipotle Mexican Grill every Monday in June