Miami Book Fair fans, you’ll be happy to know this special event will go on this year.
However, the 39th Annual Miami Book Fair International set for Nov. 15-22, like so many other events, is going virtual. Admission will be free, except for just a few select events.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page
Although the full schedule is still being ironed out — it’s expected to be unveiled in September — there are a few authors already announced.
We will update this post once the full schedule is announced. Click here for more information.
According to the Miami Herald: “The fair, which runs Nov. 15-22, kicks off with Margaret Atwood (“The Handmaid’s Tale,” “The Testaments”). More than 171 English-language authors have signed up so far and 80 Spanish-language authors have signed up, with more to be added over the next few weeks. The website is expected to go live sometime in September.”
Book lovers, the Miami Book Fair is also a year-round event with author presentations and readings. Click here for details on programming.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Discounted prices at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Fairchild’s ‘Dog Dates at the Garden’: 1 session left!
- Art aficionados: View live painting sessions at Shops at Merrick Park
- Free and cheap Halloween events in Miami
- Miami music: Where to go for free concert livestreams
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- #DidYouKnow Miami has a planes museum? Learn more!
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020