The delightful Las Olas Oceanside Park – or LOOP, as it’s known – offers exciting events, festivals, live entertainment, fitness programs, vendor fairs and more!
We’ve rounded up some fun activities you can check out at the park, 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale.
Usually events are free or relatively inexpensive. Fees for parking apply. Parking information is available online.
Visit theloopflb.com for details.
Events at LOOP include:
Friday Night Sound Waves
This seasonal program is available from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Fridays until July 1, offering free live music and artisan vendors. Information is available online.
Las Olas Oceanside Park Farmers, Antiques & Artisan Market
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturdays, 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
- Yoga Fusion, pre-payment required
- Information about extra activities available here
- Parking at Las Olas Beach Garage, 200 Las Olas Circle; $4 an hour or $10 a day
- More information available online
Vendor market is 9 a.m. 4 p.m. second Sundays at Las Olas Oceanside Park; information online.
(Photo/Las Olas Oceanside Park)
Free & inexpensive yoga and other fitness programs; information is online