All aboard the Holiday Express!
Just in time for the holiday season, Gold Coast Railroad Museum is hosting their festive rides for two weekends leading up to Christmas.
Visit the attraction, located at 12450 SW 152 St. on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 10 and 11 or Dec. 17 and 18 to enjoy the merriment with…
- Rides on Santa’s magical train
- Creative silliness with Santa’s elves
- Cozy story time with beloved holiday fairy tales
- Photos with Santa
- Shopping for handmade gift items from local vendors
- Food for purchase from local food trucks
The train rides are at 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. and they leave promptly so a 30 minute prior to ride arrival is strongly encouraged. Tickets are $25. Click here to purchase tickets.