The 2021 Miami International Auto Show, which had been rescheduled for May 2021, has been postponed once again.
Organizers say they’re now looking at mid-October for the new dates of the annual show at the Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Drive.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
According to the official website: “Preparations are continuing for the 2021 Miami International Auto Show at the Miami Beach Convention Center in October 2021. The health and safety of all those involved with our Miami show is of utmost importance and we will follow the guidelines that have been provided by the State of Florida, City of Miami Beach and the facility. We will continue to provide updates on the auto show.”
Presented by the South Florida Automobile Dealers Association, the event typically features more than 190 dealerships in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe counties, displaying cars, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles, hybrids and concept vehicles by the world’s leading automotive manufacturers. Show attendees can take a drive along the most picturesque roadways of Miami Beach in their favorite new cars and trucks at the Ride-n-Drives.
Past special display areas also have included:
- Havana Classics, the nostalgic collection of autos from yesterday’s Havana, showcasing many of the most popular vehicles from Cuba during the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s.
- An expanded Memory Lane exhibit featuring a host of classics, including a 1969 Camaro Super Sport, a 1963 Volkswagen Bus, a 1966 Jaguar Mark 2, a 1972 Chevy Corvette Stingray Roadster, a 1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1 and a 1981 DeLorean.
- Camp Jeep with an interactive, off-road experience for consumers. The 25,000-square foot exhibit gave attendees a chance to experience the off-road capabilities of Jeep vehicles without leaving the auto show.
Regular admission is $15 for adults, $6 for children age 6-12, and free for children 5 and younger. A few special ticket offers will be available. Click here for ticket information.
SPECIAL TICKET OFFERS
- Miami Beach Resident Tickets: Get $5 off admission to the 2021 Miami International Auto Show. The offer ONLY applies to individuals residing in Zip codes 33139, 33140, and 33141. You must have a valid, government-issued photo identification that shows your Miami Beach address to take advantage of this special offer.
- Military & First Responder Discount: All military and first responders in uniform or with valid identification get $10 off, while all Miami Beach first responders (Fire, Police, EMT, etc) get into the show free of charge.
Tickets will go on sale soon. For more information, go to Miamiautoshows.com.
These events will have to wait for now, but hopefully they’ll be back soon! Click here to see which ones have been affected for the 2020-2021 season.