Summer BreakSpot is a program that serves free breakfast, lunch, dinner – and snacks! – to youths at spots throughout Miami, including parks, libraries and churches.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The grab-&-go meals are funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture and, in the Sunshine State, are administered by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
The program is for age 18 and younger. Hours and meals are offered may vary by location.
Miami locations include Hammocks Middle School, Kendale Lakes Park, Miami Children’s Museum and more.
Find your closest spot and more information by clicking here. You also may dial 2-1-1 or text the phrase “FoodFL” to 877-877.
Information from our sister site, Palm Beach On The Cheap, was used to supplement this report.
More for Kids
- Free family day at Coral Gables Museum
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
- Zoo Miami offers $15 Mondays
- Free bowling for kids all summer!
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair rescheduled for fall 2021
- How to get free Back-to-School supplies & more
- Florida’s tax-free shopping for school supplies & apparel starts soon
- 10 unique outdoor activities at Miami-Dade parks
- Free PAMM admission for students & educators
- Free Family Days at Miami Beach’s Bass Museum