Miami Beach’s food hall Lincoln Eatery, will bring the holiday cheer Dec. 15 from 1-5 p.m. with Jingle & Mingle. With a larger than life gingerbread house installation and special family-friendly programming, the eatery will transform into a winter wonderland.
The space will feature a life-size gingerbread house crafted by none other than DIY influencer and craft genius Amber Kemp-Gerstel of Damask Love. The Miami local, who is best known for participating as a contestant on NBC’s crafting competition program, “Making It,” conceptualized and designed the Instagram-worthy structure. Locals and tourists alike of all ages are invited to take photos in the space at no cost and share their experiences on social media.
The DIYer will host a special meet and greet with fans from 1-3 p.m., where attendees will have the opportunity to take photos with Kemp-Gerstel. The meet and greet session will be followed by a cookie decorating workshop hosted by Le Petit Bistrot at The Lincoln Eatery owner and pastry-connoisseur, Marilyn Arrebot.
Schedule of Events:
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Amber Kemp-Gerstel of Damask Love Meet & Greet
- 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Holiday Crafting
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Balloon Twisting
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Festive Face Painting
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Take a photo with the Gingerbread Man
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Holiday Cookie Decorating Workshop (click here for tickets)