The Miami Dade College Arts and Philosophy Department presents a series of free daytime jazz concerts called Jazz at Wolfson at the Wolfson Campus in downtown Miami.
All Jazz at Wolfson Presents concerts are free and open to the public, and most begin at noon at the Wolfson Campus Auditorium (Building 1, Room 1261).
Here’s the schedule for the rest of the season:
- Wednesday, Dec. 6, noon: Gary Thomas, bass
- Wednesday, Jan. 24, noon: Bria Skonberg, trumpet/voice
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, noon: Rusty Burge, vibraphone
- Tuesday, Mar. 13, 5:40 p.m.: Wolfson’s Jazz Ensembles
- Wednesday, April 4, noon: Aaron Lebos Reality, guitar
The Wolfson Campus is located at 300 NE 2 Ave., Miami, FL 33132, 305-237-8888.