Kids and their families get in free to HistoryMiami all summer long thanks to the Summer Passport Program. Kids acquire a passport at the museum front desk, which allows them entry with up to four family members. Once their passport is stamped four times on four different visits they’re eligible to pick a prize from the museum’s treasure box.
Through Aug. 19, visit the museum and explore their vast exhibitions about Florida’s history as well as their rotating temporary exhibitions. HistoryMiami focuses on all things Florida, often highlighting pivotal moments in the state’s history.
Exhibits have focused on Hurricane Andrew, the evolution of the South Beach neighborhood, the Miami Pop Festival of 1968 and sports traditions to name a few.
HistoryMiami is located at 101 W. Flagler St. (305) 375-1492.
More museum discounts
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
- Free entry to History Miami with Summer Passport Program
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- PAMM free days
- Museums free for military families this summer
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- South Florida Adventure Pass 2018: 5 attractions for one price
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Miami Museum Month: Buy one, get one free
- Summer Savings Pass 2018: 4 attractions for one price
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Friday, June 22, 2018
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Monday, June 25, 2018
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Thursday, June 28, 2018
See all the free and cheap events this week.