Kids and their families get in free to HistoryMiami all summer long thanks to the Summer Passport Program. Kids acquire a passport at the museum front desk, which allows them entry with up to four family members. Once their passport is stamped four times on four different visits they’re eligible to pick a prize from the museum’s treasure box.
June 7 through Aug. 18, 2019 visit the museum and explore their vast exhibitions about Florida’s history as well as their rotating temporary exhibitions. HistoryMiami focuses on all things Florida, often highlighting pivotal moments in the state’s history.
Exhibits have focused on Hurricane Andrew, the evolution of the South Beach neighborhood, the Miami Pop Festival of 1968 and sports traditions to name a few.
HistoryMiami is located at 101 W. Flagler St. (305) 375-1492.
More museum discounts
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
- PAMM free days
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- Perez Art Museum Miami deal
- Miami Attractions Month: Buy One Get One Free and other deals
- Coral Gables Museum admission discount
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Discount on admission to the Frost Science Museum
- Student discounts to shows and museums
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Friday, May 24, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Monday, May 27, 2019
See all the free and cheap events this week.
Miami, FL 33130