Kids and their families get in free to HistoryMiami all summer long thanks to the Summer Passport Program. Kids acquire a passport at the museum front desk, which allows them entry with up to four family members. Once their passport is stamped four times on four different visits they’re eligible to pick a prize from the museum’s treasure box.
Through Aug. 19, visit the museum and explore their vast exhibitions about Florida’s history as well as their rotating temporary exhibitions. HistoryMiami focuses on all things Florida, often highlighting pivotal moments in the state’s history.
Exhibits have focused on Hurricane Andrew, the evolution of the South Beach neighborhood, the Miami Pop Festival of 1968 and sports traditions to name a few.
HistoryMiami is located at 101 W. Flagler St. (305) 375-1492.
More museum discounts
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- PAMM free days
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- Perez Art Museum Miami deal
- Miami Attractions Month: Buy One Get One Free and other deals
- Coral Gables Museum admission discount
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Discount on admission to the Frost Science Museum
- Student discounts to shows and museums
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Sunday, January 20, 2019
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Friday, January 25, 2019
Saturday, January 26, 2019
See all the free and cheap events this week.