If you want to take the kids to hunt for colored eggs and see the Easter bunny, you can find free and cheap Easter photos, egg hunts and meals all over Miami-Dade County. Here’s what we have found.
PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- Through April 20: The Bunny Photo Experience in Center Court of Dadeland Mall. Click here to reserve an appointment.
- April 7: Caring Bunny provides a subdued and welcoming environment for children with special needs. Photos available for purchase. Dadeland Mall. 9-11 am.
- April 5-20: Take a photo with the Easter Bunny at the Center Court in The Falls Shopping Center. Click here to reserve an appointment or click here for hours.
- April 5-20: Take a photo with the Easter bunny at the Center Court in Miami International Mall. Click here to set an appointment. Don’t miss a special party on March 17 when the Easter bunny arrives from 2-4 pm.
- April 14: Caring Bunny provides a subdued and welcoming environment for children with special needs. Photos available for purchase. The Falls Shopping Center in the Palm Court near Michael Kors store. 9-11 am.
BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- April 6: Bunny Brunch in Miami International Mall in Macy’s Center Court. Space limited to first 100 guests. RSVP here. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
PET PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- Bring your pet to the Center Court at The Falls Shopping Center for photos with the Easter Bunny. Reserve your appointment here. 7-9 pm.
- Bring your furry friend for a picture with the Easter bunny at Miami International Mall. All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier. 5-7 pm.
- Big Bunny Invasion at Pinecrest Gardens: Pinecrest Gardens is replacing the traditional Easter Egg Hunt with a public light-art installation featuring 25-foot-tall bunnies glowing throughout the Gardens. Special activities are planned during the exhibit that cost $5 and they include:
- Pinecrest Dance Project at 6:30 p.m. and Glowga at 7 p.m. on April 5 and 19
- Glowga at 7 p.m. on April 12
- ArtCademy at 6:30 p.m. on April 14 and 20
EASTER EGG HUNTS
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Easter Egg Hunt at Mercy Hospital (3601 S. Miami Ave.) Petting zoo, pony rides, train rides, face painting and bunny crafts. Egg hunt times by age group. 1 to 3 year-olds 11:15 a.m., 4 to 6 year olds 12:30 p.m. and 7 to 10 year olds 1:30 p.m. Call 305-285-2929 to receive free photo with the bunny and one snow cone per child.
- 10 a.m. to noon Easter Egg Hunt at Dolphin Mall (11401 NW 12 St.) Face painters, a balloon artist, spin the wheel for prizes and more.
- Noon to 6 p.m., April 13 & 14. Spring Family Fair at Brickell City Center (701 S. Miami Ave. Check-in at level 3 next to AT&T) Garden maze, egg hunts, arts & crafts and sweet treats. RSVP
- 3-5 pm. Bunny Eggstravaganza hunt in the Palm Court at The Falls Shopping Center. Kids will enjoy treats, games, a Bunny show by leading performance group, a mall wide Easter egg hunt, arts and crafts, and a special reading time with the Easter Bunny.
- 1-4 p.m., April 13 & 14: Spring Garden Party and Egg Hunt at CityPlace Doral (8300 NW 36 St.) Easter egg hunt, pop-up garden, arts and crafts for kids, cookie decorating station, pop-up shop from Sloan’s Ice Cream and pictures with the Easter Bunny.
- 10 am-3 pm: Hialeah Eggstravaganza at Milander Park (4800 Palm Ave.) Free admission and parking. Activities $5-$15. Egg hunt, kids zone with rides and bounce house, bunny photo, magic egg hunt, live entertainment and food.
- 6-9 p.m.: Flashlight Egg Hunt at Palmetto Bay Park (17535 SW 95 Ave.) Free admission. Children’s Craft Area, a free 4X6 photo with the Easter Bunny, face painting, balloon artist, music, inflatables and food for purchase. Egg Hunt is at 8:30 p.m. and RSVP is required for the Egg Hunt.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 20 & 21: Casaplanta Eggstravaganza at Casa Planta Garden Center (6825 SW 127 Ave.) Free admission. Kids pick a pot and decorate it, petting zoo, appearance by the Easter bunny and egg hunts at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Spring Egg Hunt at Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon (1725 NE 135 St., North Miami) Admission $1. Free games, prizes and face painting. Egg hunt for kids 12 and under.
- 2-5 p.m.: Earth Day Celebration and Egg Hunt at Wynwood Yard (56 NW 29 St.) Free admission although some events have a fee. 2-4 p.m. – Springs Arts & Crafts near the Garden ($5-25) and Planting Spring Seeds with Sophia Gibaldi (free); make mini flower bouquets ($10); Egg Hunt at 4:30 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Easter Egg Hunt at Schenley Park (2750 SW 57 Ave.) Free admission. Bounce houses, games, music, kids’ activities, food trucks, pet adoptions and a visit by the Easter Bunny.
- Five simultaneous egg hunts taking place beginning at 10 am at the following parks in Coral Gables:
- War Memorial Youth Center, 405 University Drive (A special egg hunt for small children up to 3 years old takes place at the Youth Center beginning at 10:30 am)
- Jaycee Park, 1230 Hardee Road
- Phillips Park, 90 Menores Avenue
- Salvadore Park, 1120 Andalusia Avenue
- Sunrise Harbor Park, 25 Sunrise Avenue.
Got a deal or event that should be here? Submit the info at the bottom of the page here.
Palmetto Bay Park