For family friendly outdoor fun, there’s a new fair in town!
The inaugural Southwest Ranches Country Fair will feature rides and food vendors along Griffin Road, west of Dykes Road.
The fair began Jan. 13. The remainder of the schedule is as follows:
- 5-11 p.m. Jan. 14
- noon-11 p.m. Jan. 15
- noon-9 p.m. Jan. 16
The fee for rides is $25 for ride wristbands per day. Individual tickets are $1.50 each; each attraction requires three to five tickets per ride. Packs of 56 tickets are $55, according to organizers.
- The terrain is dirt. Wear appropriate footwear.
- Insect repellent is handy.
- Cash is required.
For more information on this new event, click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Now and Then at Coral Gables Actors’ Playhouse: 50% discount
- India Independence Day Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers free entry
- Free live music on Ocean Drive
- Martha/Mary Concert Series 2022-23
- Free movies, concerts, dance this summer in Miami Beach
- Live music in Lake Worth & it’s free
- Free entry & deals during Museums & Attractions Weekend in the Florida Keys
- Food festivals: Feast on fun & fabulous flavors
- Horrorland Scream park discount
- Free Halloween concert for the whole family