If you haven't started (or completed) your holiday shopping yet or if you haven't been able to find quite the right “ugly sweater” gift, do not dismay because …
There's a pre-Black Friday sale set for Friday, Nov. 17, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Resource Depot, 2508 Florida Ave., in West Palm Beach.
Admission is free, but you must register to attend.
Let the shopping spree begin. Read our post about the benefits of shopping at the depot: Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices.
Features and benefits include the following:
- Eco-Friendly Holiday Decor and Trimmings: Find a wide selection of gently-used holiday decorations, trimmings, ornaments, and greenery to refresh your home sustainably.
- Sustainable Gifts: Choose from pre-loved items and find the perfect, thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
- Sustainable Shopping: Make environmentally conscious choices by opting for second-hand items, saving money and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Light Refreshments: Keep your energy up with delightful holiday treats and refreshments, including hot cocoa!
- Holiday Cheer: Immerse yourself in the joyful holiday spirit as you explore the event.
- Ugly Sweater Station: Bring your own sweater or sweatshirt to create a unique holiday fashion statement, guided by our experts.
- Special Discounts: Explore exclusive discounts at our TreasuRE, Resource Depot's treasure trove, for one night only, perfect for RE-gifting and holiday crafting.