While the autumn air in South Florida can't compare to being up North, the spirit of the season is just as vibrant and that means that no matter what the temperature, it's always a great time to visit an annual pumpkin patch.
Pumpkins are delightfully versatile. They're not only food, but they're also decorative, and pumpkin patches can be found in parking lots, at festivals and on farms.
Some pumpkin patches allow you to walk in and shop without paying an entry fee. Others include other fall attractions, often with rides, games and varied activities for a required admission fee. All are ideal for photo ops.
We will be updating this list as more information arrives, so please bookmark this page and check back with us. You can also contribute by sending links and details to news@SouthFloridaOnTheCheap.com.
Pumpkin Patches for 2023 in greater Palm Beach include the following:
Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival event is Wednesday-Monday launching Sept. 23 at Bedner's, 10066 Lee Road, Boynton Beach. On the first weekend, Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 23-24, all US veterans and military admitted free with one guest.
The event includes:
- entry to pumpkin patch
- animal EDventure park
- tractor ride
- entry into sunflower field, if available
Parking is free. Purchasing food, sunflowers, and pumpkins is extra. General admission to the Fall Festival is usually around $25 per person. For specifics, call 561-733-5490.
Pumpkin Towne: Wellington, Jupiter & Stuart
Pumpkin Towne pumpkin patches in Wellington and Jupiter and Stuart are open as of Thursday, Oct. 5, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week through Tuesday, Oct. 31, while supplies last. Entry is free. On site are a bounce house, hay bales, and photo ops. They also offer a free recipe for pumpkin pie. Pumpkin prices vary, depending on size and weight.
- 14 N. Old Dixie Highway, off Indiantown Road, Jupiter 33458, 561-697-9377.
- Whole Foods parking lot, 2635 State Road 7, Wellington 33414, 561-697-9377.
- 2200 NW Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994 (next to Bubbles Car Wash Express in front of the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church); 772-203-2154.
Pumpkin Patch Festival in Boca Raton
Friday-Sunday, Oct. 13-15: Boca Pumpkin Patch Festival, includes pumpkins for purchase, decorating pumpkins, rides, food vendors, scarecrow village and photo ops. It's at Mizner Park Amphitheater, 590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton 33432. Entry, which includes rides wristband, is $27.50, plus tax & fees. Entry is free for infants & toddlers under 36 months old.
More pumpkin patches, fall festivals, Oktoberfests and Halloween events
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Pumpkin Patches in Miami-Dade
- Free and cheap Halloween event in South Florida
- Halloween and fall festival events in Broward
- Halloween events in Miami-Dade
- Halloween and fall events in Palm Beach County
- Oktoberfest events in South Florida
Sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Upcoming Fall Festivals: