The Barnacle Historic State Park's Under Moonlight Concert series runs every second weekend of the month through May and features an impressive line-up of musicians. Doors open at 6 p.m. and performance is at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 13 : South Florida-based band The French Horn Collective
- Friday, Nov. 10: Mama Fuma a high-energy party band performs Cuban roots rock funk
- Saturday, Dec. 9: Guitarist Bryan del Toro
- Friday, Jan. 12, 2024: Tall Boys Band plays 70s country rock
- Friday, Feb. 9, 2024: Invasive Species plays cosmic Americana and grateful country rock
- Friday, March 8, 2024: Four Shillings Short, a husband and wife duo play music rooted in Celtic and American folk music
- Friday, April 12, 2024: Performance by Siempre Flamenco with accompanying guitarist and singer
Concerts are on the lawn of the historic bayfront site. Rolling coolers, folding chairs and blankets encouraged.
Concerts are $20 for adults, $15 for members of The Barnacle Society and $10 for children ages 6 to 17 (under 6 free). Flashlights recommended. No pets.
The Barnacle is at 3485 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove, FL 33133, 305-442-6866. Please park curbside on in a nearby lot.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More free and cheap music events this week:
Sunday, December 3, 2023
Monday, December 4, 2023
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023
Friday, December 8, 2023
Saturday, December 9, 2023
See our full Calendar of Events