It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Dolphin Mall!
Through Dec. 24, the bearded one will be stationed daily in the second-floor Ramblas area at the mall, 11401 NW 12th St.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Some things to know for this year:
- Santa’s hours are by appointment only and require pre-payment. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Santa will keep a 6-foot distance from guests at all times.
- Heightened cleaning protocols will be taken, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Monday through Saturday from noon to 8 p.m.
- Sunday noon to 6 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Dec. 7 and 8
Also, follow Dolphin Mall on Instagram @dolphinmall for a chance to win gift cards to Bath & Body Works, Adidas Factory Store and Forever 21. Contest runs through Dec. 12.
MORE HOLIDAY FUN
Find out what’s going on at other malls around Miami. Click here for details.
Get in the Christmas spirit with festival holiday displays around the city. Click here for details.
And for a rundown on all the Christmas events we know about so far, scroll through the calendar below.