For Florida residents who appreciate a little snowfall, The Square in West Palm offers that and more.
Nightly Snowfall and light show at The Square: Take in the real magic of the holiday season with snowfall each evening beginning
- Dates: Nov. 11 through Dec. 31
- Times: 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 p.m.
Santa meet-and-greet: Step inside The Workshop, a festive wonderland where Santa will reside on weekends for photos to last a lifetime (photographer not included).
The Workshop, Nov. 11-Dec. 24:
- Friday & Saturday 6-8 p.m.
- Sunday 5-7 p.m.
See this page: Holiday Events for more details.
Following is a partial list of more events and activities at The Square during the holiday season.
- Pet Day with Santa: In collaboration with Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League, Santa Pet Day is the paw-fect opportunity to let pets revel in holiday glee with Santa. Free and open to the public at The Workshop. Dec. 1, from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Dreyfoos Student Live Music Performance: Take in melodies performed by the talented musicians of A.W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts while shopping for gifts during the Dreyfoos Artist Market along Rosemary Avenue. Free and open to the public. Dec. 2, from noon to 5 p.m.
- Chanukah with Palm Beach Synagogue: Downtown Jewish and Palm Beach Synagogue enliven The Square with a vibrant display of Chanukah traditions including a menorah lighting and special treats. Free and open to the public. Dec. 11, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- King’s Academy Holiday Jazz Ensemble: Enjoy an evening concert under the stars filled with beloved Christmas and holiday classics during a performance by The King’s Academy Jazz Ensemble while Christ Fellowship Church serves hot cocoa and treats. Free and open to the public on the lawn. Dec. 16, from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Day Live Music: Revel in the spirit of Christmas with live music performances. Free and open to the public on the lawn. Dec. 25, from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Kwanzaa Dance & Drums Performance: Afrique Ngozi Dance & Drum, Inc is bringing an immersive cultural celebration of Kwanzaa to The Square. This family-friendly performance will explore the seven principles that make up Kwanzaa and feature live West African dancing and drumming. Free and open to the public on the lawn. Dec. 29 from 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Live Music: The community is invited to close out the year with loved ones, surrounded by the sights and sounds of their favorite place with live music planned throughout the day. For those making it a full evening affair, follow dinner at one of The Square restaurants by dancing into 2024 to exuberant performances by Wonderama Band. Free and open to the public on the lawn. Dec. 31, from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
For more details on holiday events and activities at The Square, visit thesquarewestpalm.com.