Fort Lauderdale is throwing a beach party loaded with entertainment and activities. It's the Great American Beach Party. The fun and free event in 2023 is 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 27, at Las Olas Oceanside Park and on the beach. Throw on your favorite pair of shades & pack up your towels & sunscreen.
Family-friendly fun at the event includes:
- sand sculpting on beach north of Las Olas Boulevard
- waterslides on beach south of Las Olas Boulevard
- family activities including face painting, art and Native Village
- parachute jump 2 p.m. on beach
- art show at Las Olas Oceanside Park
- auto show on Las Olas Boulevard
- live bands including 11 a.m Sabor Latino, 12:30 p.m. Beach Bumz, and 4 p.m. Valerie Tyson Band
- exhibitors & vendors
Las Olas Oceanside Park is at 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale.
$20 flat rate at Las Olas Garage, 200 E. Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, 700 Seabreeze Boulevard.
Street parking rates are $4 per hour for non-registered residents and $1.50 per hour for registered Fort Lauderdale residents.