The Coral Gables Festival of the Arts – rebranded as the “Miami Mega Festival of the Arts” – is back!
This annual event in downtown Coral Gables will include several festivals in one spot (and five of them are free!):
- Fine Art & Craft Fest, with more than 200 exhibitors
- Miami Kid Fest, with face painting, art, products and services
- Miami Fashion Fest, featuring apparel, jewelry, hats and more
- Bo's Dog & Pet Fest
- The Beat Music Festival
- Beer, Wine & Spirits Festival (ticketed event)
- Cocktails & Comedy (ticketed event)
- Mimosa Madness (ticketed event)
- Miami Chocolate Festival (ticketed event)
The event is scheduled for 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on both days, Jan. 28-29, at Alhambra from Ponce de Leon Blvd. to LeJeune Rd. Paid street/garage parking is suggested.
Admission is free to five of the festivals, but you must register by clicking here. Please note: The ticketed events range in price from $25 to $39.
For more information on this mega event, click here.