If you're looking for something to do with the family, here is a musical event you might want to consider. Take them to celebrate 100 years of Disney with their favorite songs.
The event features arrangements by the UM Frost Studio Jazz Writing Program. The Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra will perform music from Encanto, Coco, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and more. It will be a short concert that will get you out to Lake Osceola in plenty of time for the UM Homecoming fireworks at 8:30 p.m.
- Hourly visitors may park at any coin meter on campus and pay the appropriate fee. Please note that the following parking meters are under the jurisdiction of the City of Coral Gables: Stanford Drive, Dickinson Drive, San Amaro Drive (Hurricane Drive), Pavia Street, and Levante Avenue. See parking map for exact locations.
- Pay-by-Space parking may also be purchased from any pay station located behind the Richter Library or on the first floor of the Pavia Garage. See parking map for exact locations.
- Hourly – $1.50 plus 27 cents transaction fee. Credit card only (cash not accepted).
- A parking session of 5-hours or more converts to all-day parking – $8.00 plus 27 cents transaction fee.
- PayByPhone frequently asked questions found here.
- Download PayByPhone app and create an account – Click the icon
- Hourly – $1.50; no transaction fee. Credit card only (cash not accepted).
- Pay station frequently asked questions found here.