Dance the night away downtown at the biggest waterfront happy hour, Clematis by Night, every Thursday, 6-9 p.m. at Waterfront Commons, located at 101 S. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach. Best of all, the entertainment is free!
Chillax, people-watch and stay “in the know” of what’s hot ’n’ happening on the local music scene at this award-winning music series that’s been rocking for nearly three decades. Get introduced to the area’s best rock, R&B, blues, soul, swing, country and Latin music against the spectacular backdrop of the West Palm Beach Waterfront.
BYOBlanket and lawn chairs. There’s plenty of food and drinks for purchase and a laid-back vibe to enjoy under the stars.
Who is Playing at Clematis by Night
To see the current schedule, visit the live event page for Clematis by Night.
Here is the upcoming schedule; show times 6-9 p.m.:
- Clematis by Night: The Flyers, May 25
- Clematis by Night: Smokeboss Militia, June 1
- Clematis by Night: PRATO, June 8
- Clematis by Night: K-Luv & the United Funk Foundation, June 15
- Clematis by Night: Andrew Morris Band, June 22
- Clematis by Night: Killbillies, June 29
What else will be offered?
In addition to the live entertainment, there will also be drink specials, food vendors and fun for the entire family.
Where is Clematis by Night?
Waterfront Clematis, 101 S. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach.. For more information call, 561-822-1515.
NOTE: All events are subject to change or cancellation. We suggest you confirm details before heading out. After hours, please call 561-822-2222 for information on event cancellations.
- The Banyan Street Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue, just one block North of Clematis Street
- The Evernia Street Garage, located at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue, just two blocks South of Clematis Street
- The City Center Garage, located at Banyan Street and South Dixie Highway, just one block north of Clematis Street
- Numerous private parking lots in the downtown area are also available for parking and a free trolley runs round-trip from Clematis Street to CityPlace. Handicap parking can be found in the City parking garages.
Also read our story on: Getting around …
Sign up for South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.