We’re all living and working by Zoom calls nowadays, so why not make the wallpaper/background something beautiful and fun?
From marine life and gardens to Miami hotpots or sports teams, there’s certainly an image for any taste. Take a look at what’s available free of charge!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Honor your South Florida alma mater with Zoom backgrounds that show off your campus.
Click here for Florida International University.
Click here for the University of Miami.
Click here for Nova Southeastern University.
Click here for Barry University.
Florida-based artist and conservationist Guy Harvey is offering marine-themed Zoom backgrounds.
There are 10 works by Harvey to choose from, featuring sharks, marlins and more.
Download them free of charge by clicking here.
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau can make your Zoom call as Miami as possible.
Choose from the Brickell skyline during the day and at night, the 1111 Parking Garage on Lincoln Road, colorful images of Little Havana and Little Haiti, Fly’s Eye Dome in the Miami Design District, or nature shots from Everglades National Park.
For a look at the bureau’s Zoom background library, click here.
Just about every room in the Mediterranean-style attraction, a true crown jewel in Miami, is available as a Zoom background. Imagine having any one of these splashed behind you…
- The iconic stone barge on a clear day and at sunrise
- The enclosed loggia, interior and exterior at night
- The music room
- The garden mound from several vantage points
- The spiral staircase
- The reflecting pools
- The swimming pool grotto
- Aerial view of the gardens
- Fireplace in the living room
Looking for a different background? Imagine yourself walking around our beautiful Miami Beach with backdrops of Ocean Drive, Lummus Park or the North Beach Bandshell.
The Miami Design Preservation League presents these free Virtual Background Images – Miami Beach edition.
To see your choices, click here.
If you’re more of a Miami sports nut, you can pretend you’re at Marlins Park or AmericanAirlines Arena.
Basketball fans can choose from the Miami Vice-inspired logo on the AmericanAirlines Arena floor; the original Miami Heat logo as a step-and-repeat; an exterior view of the arena from the Biscayne Bay side; the players huddled on the floor before a game; and the hanging banners and trophies from the Heat’s three championship years. For more information (or other cool Heat stuff), click here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Free live music in Miami Beach
- Veza Sur Brewing Co. offers 2 days of beer and soccer
- Miami’s having a Pastelito Fest – and it’s free!
- Miami International Auto Show happening this fall: Get new dates here!
- Live Nation offering $20 concert tickets
- A guide to Miami festivals & events in 2021 – UPDATED
- Free movie ticket to see Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise,’ courtesy of Applebee’s
- Canceled Miami festivals & other events – UPDATED
- Free family day at Coral Gables Museum