The Seventh Annual Miami International Children’s Film Festival, presented by the Coral Gables Art Cinema in partnership with the New York International Children’s Film Festival, will take place Nov. 8-10 at the cinema, 260 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134.
Families can view films for children of all ages. Click here for schedule, showtimes, tickets and more information. All screenings are free for everyone.
There will be two free Family Fun Days on the Perrin Plaza from 11 am-3 pm Nov. 9 and 10 with face-painting, live music, magic, dance parties and more.
Festival highlights include:
- Kidflix Mix 1 for ages 3-7
- Kidflix Mix 2 for ages 8 and up
- Showcase of films from around the world, including France, Germany, Australia, Hungary and more.
- Films include animation and live-action, as well as features and shorts.
- Hands-on animation workshop for kids and teens
More free and cheap things to do with kids this week:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Sunday, May 31, 2020
Monday, June 1, 2020
See all the free and cheap events this week.