All 392 U.S. national parks offer free entry on certain holidays every year.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Schedule for 2021
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for this year:
- Jan. 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- Aug. 4: One year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Aug. 25: National Park Service Birthday
- Sept. 25: National Public Lands Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day
Miami-Dade bike trails: See where to ride
Miami-Dade County is filled with great trails that allow you to be active on a budget.
Whether you want to mountain bike or just take a nice cruise, we’ve compiled a roundup of free and cheap bike trails in Miami-Dade that you and your family can enjoy. Click here for more details.
More Useful Resources
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- New ways to promote business and events (or find them)
- ACA reopens: Sign up for health insurance now
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Miami-Dade Parks & Rec has seasonal jobs (plus other positions in Miami)
- Free Zoom backgrounds for Miami & beyond: Universities, hotspots, sports & more
- Miami face masks: Represent your city in style with these facial coverings
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Special offers for teachers – UPDATED