All 392 U.S. national parks offer free entry on certain holidays every year.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Schedule for 2021
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for this year:
- Jan. 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- Aug. 4: One-year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Aug. 25: National Park Service Birthday
- Sept. 25: National Public Lands Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day
Miami-Dade bike trails: See where to ride
Miami-Dade County is filled with great trails that allow you to be active on a budget.
Whether you want to mountain bike or just take a nice cruise, we’ve compiled a roundup of free and cheap bike trails in Miami-Dade that you and your family can enjoy. Click here for more details.
More Useful Resources
- School’s out! Here are special offers for teachers
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Veggies & herbs you can grow inside in summer
- Hurricane preparedness: How to build an emergency kit
- Hurricane prep for pets: Have your supplies?
- Prime Day 2021 is almost here: Here’s how to score great deals
- Free spay/neuter services for Miami-Dade pets
- Miami-Dade transit fares resume (but there are discounts)
- Free Miami-Dade hurricane app provides up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Hurricane season: How to prepare (without spending too much)