Interactive educational exhibits, solar trees and opportunities for selfies are featured at a waterfront attraction in Riviera Beach. Entry to Manatee Lagoon is free. Parking is free.
It’s an ideal idea for a free excursion with the family.
Manatee Lagoon includes
- interactive educational exhibits
- augmented reality 3D animated solar tree exhibit
- lagoonside presentations focusing on information about manatees, usually at 2 p.m.
- waterfront deck overlooking Lake Worth Lagoon with opportunities to watch wildlife, including manatees usually during winter
- picnic area
- gift shop
- free yoga for adults, usually 5:45 p.m. Tuesdays & Thursdays & and 8 a.m. Saturdays, registration is required, 561-626-2833
- Wonderlands of the Lake Worth Lagoon Watershed photo exhibit from Palm Beach County Department of Environmental Resources Management
- live webcam
Manatee Lagoon is at 6000 N. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, 561-626-2833, website