You can celebrate all things Irish on Saturday, March 11, and Sunday, March 12, 2023, at the Jupiter Irish Fest, a day of Irish music, food, drink, dancing and fun at Abacoa in Jupiter.
The event will include music, pipes and drums, Irish dancers, whiskey tasting, pint-pulling and more. The family-friendly event will be mostly outdoors.
Vendors will have shepherd's pie, corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, boxty, coddle, colcannon and other Irish dishes for purchase.
Here is the schedule for Saturday, March 11:
- 11 a.m. Opening Ceremony. Black Thorne Pipe Band, accompanied by the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Honor Guard
- 11:30 a.m. Char Mar Dance
- Noon: Tracy Sands
- 1:30 DJ
- 2 p.m. Gaelic Brew
- 3:30 p.m. Children's Costume Contest
- 4 p.m. Black Thorne Pipe Band
- 4:30 p.m. Tir Na Greine School of Irish Dances
- 5 p.m. Raffle Prize Giveaway
- 5 p.m. Adult Costume Contest
- 5:30 p.m. Killbillies
- 7:30 p.m. Rogue Theory & Blessed
Here is the schedule for Sunday, March 12
- 11 am. Black Thorne Pipe Band, accompanied by the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Honor Guard, National Anthem
- 11:30 am. Char Mar Dance
- Noon. Tony Cunningham
- 1:30 p.m. Honoring first responders and local sports team
- 2 p.m. Black Thorne Pipe Band
- 2:30 p.m. Tir Na Greine School of Irish Dance
- 3 p.m. Ireland trip winner announced
- 3:30 p.m. Rogue Theory & Blessed
- 5:30 p.m. Raffle
- 5 p.m Niamh Agnus Daithi
- 7:30 p.m. DJ
The event will be at the Abacoa Amphitheatre, 1267 Main Street Jupiter, FL 33458. Hours are 11 am. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
General admission is $5. Children 12 and under are free with a parent. Buy tickets here.