The first full weekend of the month is coming, and that means Bank of America customers can visit museums free through the bank’s Museums On Us program. Just show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and a photo ID on Saturday or Sunday, and you will get free admission to more than 150 museums and attractions in cities across the United States.
In Miami-Dade, you can use your card for free admission to
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science (formerly the Miami Science Museum)
- Museum of Contemporary Art in North Miami
- Bass Museum of Art in Miami Beach.
In Broward County, you’ll find deals for free admission to:
- Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Dania Beach
You can also get free visits to museums in the Jacksonville, Orlando, Saint Petersburg and Tampa Bay areas.
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.