If you’re looking for fun on a budget this weekend, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are our top picks for free and cheap weekend fun:
- Friday, Mar 14
- Saturday, Mar 15
- Southwest Community Farmers’ Market
- Miami Springs Farmer’s Market Every Saturday
- Upper Eastside Farmers Market every Saturday
- Free yoga classes at Bayfront Park
- Free fitness classes with South Beach FitCamp
- Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU free every Saturday
- Free tour of the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Free Wynwood mural tours by bike
- Sunday, Mar 16
Looking for more ways to have fun on the cheap? Check out these resources:
- 10 always free or cheap things to do with kids
- Half-price tickets for plays, concerts and other events
- Half-price tickets for basketball, baseball and other sports
- Free museum days in South Florida
- $5 ticket to shows, $2.50 museum admission for students 13 to 22
- Same-day, half-price theater tickets
If you’re hungry, check out our latest dining deals and coupons.
You can find info about free and cheap events in Broward at Fort Lauderdale on the Cheap.