Congrats to the Miami Heat and the Florida Panthers for once again making the NBA and Stanley Cup Finals! If you’d like to go cheer them on with other fans here’s a list of Watch Parties around Miami:
- Head to the Kaseya Center, 601 Biscayne Blvd., in downtown Miami where the Heat play to watch away games on Thursday, June 1 and Sunday June 4 on their big screens. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $10 and parking is $10. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- The Wharf Miami, 114 SW North River Drive, Miami 33130, free entry. Fee for table reservations.
- JohnMartin’s, 253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Shoma Bazaar, 9420 NW 41st St., Doral
- Bay 13 Brewery, 65 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables offering $25 pitchers, $7 pints and $5 pots
- Fritz & Franz Bierhaus, 60 Merrick Way, Coral Gables is offering $7 draft beers and $10 cocktails during Heat games
- Sports Grill, locations in Palmetto, Miami Lakes, Doral, South Miami, Kendall, Bird Road and Sunset where they’re offering $12 pitchers of Bud Light, Miller Lite and Yuengling.
- Yard House, Shops at Merrick Park, 358 San Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables
- John Martin’s, 253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables. Florida Panthers Watch Party June 3 at 8 p.m.; Miami Heat Watch Party June 4 at 8 p.m. and June 9 at 8:30 p.m.