Miami is a city where you can find something to do on every corner on any day of the week.
We’ve rounded up some great activities that you can enjoy with friends and family on any given Saturday!
Make sure to bookmark this post for future reference, so you can easily check back for free and cheap things to do on a Saturday.
- Happy Hour doesn’t only have to take place Monday through Friday after work. You can find some great Happy Hours during the weekend and we’ve found them just for you. Check out our Happy Hour roundup and view the video of EST.33 Craft Brewery & Kitchen’s epic Happy Hour deal.
- It’s the weekend and that means weekend brunch is mode has been activated. Here is our list of brunch restaurants where you can enjoy this popular activity.
- Grabbing a brew is always a top activity for a group of friends. While you’re at it, take a tour of a local brewery. Sometimes they’ll even throw a free pint in there for you.
- Break the ice on a first date with a night out to a Miami Marlins Baseball game. During the season, you can catch the game, try gourmet food at the new concessions stands, and take Insta worthy pics at the new social media activations.
- Every second Saturday you can enjoy free fun with the family and little ones with Family Day at Aragon, which includes free admission to the Coral Gables Museum.
- Treat yourself to a delicious lunch at one of the many restaurants at the Miami Design District. If you want to experience something a little extra take the free guided tour of the Miami Design District, too.
- Some of fashion’s biggest trends can be found by shopping at your local thrift store. If you have time and like to sort through endless racks of clothing check out Miami’s best thrift stores on a Saturday.
- If you want to experience Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in a different way, try volunteering! Spend a couple of hours tending to the gardens or helping clean up every first and third Saturday of the month. For more information, check out our article on the volunteering opportunities at Vizcaya.
- Shop for fresh goodies at farmers markets taking place all over Miami. Don’t worry about searching Google for these, just check out our roundup of Farmers Markets here.
- Interested in a late-night movie? Catch great films from the big screen at the Coral Gables Cinema as part of their After Hour series. To get discounted tickets, all you need to do is sign up for a$30 yearly membership and start saving! The After Hours films have a showing every Saturday.
Know of a Saturday activity or event that isn’t on the list? Let us know! Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.