Lots of July Fourth events in Broward feature fireworks, parades and live entertainment.
Usually, Fourth of July events are on July 4, with occasional exceptions. Most July 4, 2022, events are free and open to the public. A few are for residents only.
Fourth of July events in Broward include
Weston is offering family-friendly fun and fireworks 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. July 3 @ Weston Regional Park, 20200 Saddle Club Road, Weston, website
- Parade & Family Fun Day 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. July 4 Parade runs west on Sunset Strip from Northwest 12th Street to the park @ 6600 Sunset Strip. At the park, festivities include free refreshments, inflatable water slide & kids’ fun zone. The park features a playground and splashpad.
- Fun & Fireworks 4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m July 4, outdoors @ FLA Live Arena , One Panther Parkway, Sunrise, includes fun zone for youngsters, food & drink vendors, live entertainment & fireworks, free entry & free parking, website
July Fourth fun is 12 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. July 4, including live entertainment and fireworks from the pier.
Venue: main beach parking lot, 149 SE 21st Avenue, Deerfield Beach
12:30 p.m. Caribbean Chillers
3 p.m. The Real Deal
5:15 p.m. Lauren Davidson
7:30 p.m. Force Majeure
Fireworks are at 9:05 p.m.
Information is online.
Fun for kids, photo ops with Uncle Sam & fireworks are featured in Tamarac.
Festivities are 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. July 4 @ Tamarac Sports complex, 9901 NW 77th Street, Tamarac
Entry is free, including entertainment from Cachet Band.
Fun for kids includes inflatables, face painting & art.
Food vendors are on site. Bring your own chairs.
Park at designated parking areas and use a free shuttle. Parking is at Tamarac City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Avenue and Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard. Shuttle runs 5:30 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. & after the fireworks.
Information: 954-597-3620 or online.
Fireworks Extravaganza south of the pier includes
- 5:30 p.m. Shadow Creek Band
- 7 p.m. Derek Mack Band
- 9 p.m. fireworks
Information is online.
Blankets & lawn chairs are OK. No personal fireworks. No glass. No alcohol.
- 9 a.m. Independence Day Parade route is from Broward Boulevard & Northwest 46th Avenue, west on Broward Boulevard to Northwest 69th Avenue, to Northwest Fourth Street to City Hall, 400 NW 73rd Ave., Plantation 33317.
Kids Zone, entertainment & fireworks
Events are Central Park ballfields, 9151 NW 2nd St., Plantation
- 6 p.m. Kids Zone at Plantation Central Park ballfields, 9151 NW 2nd St., Plantation
- 7 p.m. concert featuring Big City Dogs
- 9 p.m. fireworks
Entry is free. Food is available for purchase, or provide your own picnic. Bring your own blankets or lawn chairs. No pets please. Parking is limited. If possible walk, ride a bike or ride with someone else. For information, 954-452-2510
Free July Fourth Spectacular in Fort Lauderdale features waterslides, fireworks & B-52s at Fort Lauderdale beach and Las Olas Oceanside Park from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. including family fun, live entertainment, water slides, face painting, old-fashioned games and fireworks at 8:45 p.m. Entry is free. Water Taxi is running direct routes to the event for reduced fares. July Fourth festivities are at Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, and on Fort Lauderdale Beach off Las Olas Boulevard. Information is online.
Fun is 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. including fireworks offshore from Hollywood bandshell off Johnson Street.
- 5 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. DJ Entertainment
- 7 p.m. Official Welcome
- 7:15 p.m. – 9 p.m. Stereotomy – Rock & Pop, 80’s
- 9 p.m. Offshore fireworks display
From Hollywood website:
“The Hollywood Sun Shuttle, operated by Circuit is an environmentally-friendly, electric public transportation option that transports riders through service areas from City Hall Circle to downtown Hollywood, Hollywood Beach and along Federal Highway. An App requested ride is $1.00 per fare. A flag down ride is free. Flag down riders can and hop on and off along the route the driver is already going for the paid App requested ride. The Sun Shuttle will be operating from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on July 4th. Download the free “Ride Circuit” App from the App Store or Google Play. ”
Parking garages on the barrier island — likely full
- Garfield Parking Garage, 300 Connecticut Street
- Nebraska Parking Garage, 327 Nebraska Street
- rate is $30 applies
Standard parking rates at parking garages in downtown Hollywood
- Radius Garage, 250 N 19th Avenue
- Van Buren Garage, 251 S 20th Avenue.
Parking is also available at the following locations on Hollywood Beach: Hollywood Beach Garage at A1A and Hollywood Boulevard; North Beach Park at Sheridan Street and A1A (must enter before sundown),; Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort at A1A and Johnson Street; Keating Park at 2400 S. Ocean Drive/301 Magnolia Terrace; the Dunewalk/Summit Lot at 1200 S. Ocean Drive and the Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood at 3555 S. Ocean Drive. Special event rates may vary.
Information is online.
Parade, water slide and fireworks are included in fun
- 10 a.m.
- route is Bougainvilla Drive, east along Pine Avenue, south on El Mar Drive to Hibiscus Avenue
- includes stilt walkers, fire trucks, Uncle Sam & Lady Liberty
Family Fun Day at El Prado Park
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. includes waterslide, DJ & face painting
- 4500 El Mar Drive, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea
- 9 p.m. fireworks display north of El Prado Park
4th of July Extravaganza July 4 includes
- Parade at 9 a.m. on Margate Boulevard from 76th Avenue east to State Road 7.
- Pool Party with steel drum band is 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the aquatic facility, 6200 Royal Palm Boulevard, Margate. Entry for Calypso Cove is $4 for residents & $7 for non-residents.
- 4th of July Extravaganza includes entertainment featuring Atticca, food trucks and fireworks 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Margate Boulevard & U.S. 441
Information is online
Food vendors, DJ entertainment, and a kids’ zone are included 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. July 4 at Miramar Regional Park. A fireworks show is on the agenda. Miramar Regional Park is at 16801 Miramar Parkway, Miramar, 33027. Entry is free. Information is 954-602-3319 or online
Event is for Davie residents
Event is for Pembroke Pines residents
Fun & fireworks are 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Mullins Park, 10000 NW 29th Street, Coral Springs, including
- entertainment featuring Ka’villa
- sports zone
- family activities
- food vendors & other vendors
- fireworks @ 8:30 p.m.
- beer garden
Entry and parking are free. Parking is limited. Information is online.