If you love Flamingo Gardens, check out its special Garden of Lights display, set to open this season, on Friday, Dec. 17, 2021.
Lights and decorations abound among the tree-lined walkways of the attraction in Davie, at 3750 S. Flamingo Road.
Live entertainment is featured.
Entry fees apply:
- The evening lights event is included with regular entry fee paid during the day for Flamingo Gardens.
- For the evening event only, fee is $12.95 for age 12 and older, $9.95 for age 3-11, and free for age 2 and younger. Free for members. Online purchase recommended.
The Garden of Lights will be open Dec. 17-23 and Dec. 26-30, 2021. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. For more information, call 954-473-2955 or click here.
Flamingo Gardens holiday market is December 17-19 @ 5 p.m, with free entry into vendor area, featuring artisans and food vendors.
- December 17 Gold Coast Banjos 5:30 pm
- December18 Ragtymz 5:30 pm
- December19 FL Youth Orchestra Flute Choir 6 pm
- December 20 Youth All Stars! w/ David Brubeck 6 pm
- December 21 Rising Starz Music 6 pm
- December 22 LGEM Duo 5:30 pm
- December 23 Jen Martinez- Bre Duo 6 pm
- December 26 Ragtymz 5:30 pm
- December 27 Flamingo Brass 6 pm
- December 28 Talleda-Brubeck Duo 6 pm
- December 29 LGEM Duo 5:30pm
- December 30 FL Youth Orchestra Flute Choir 6 pm