We all could use some calm these days.
If yoga gets you there, and you love being outside, then we have good news for you: We’ve found free weekly yoga sessions at the open-air garage on Lincoln Road, overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
WARRIOR FLOW YOGA
Where: Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Building on Lincoln Road, seventh floor, Miami Beach
Presented by: Lincoln Road Business Improvement District
More information: Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy Warrior Flow Yoga in the open-air garage on Lincoln Road, overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay. The class – taught by Adrian Molina, founder of Warrior Flow – is described as “accessible to anyone regardless of skill level.” However, the website does add that “some basic fitness experience is necessary.”
You can choose between two Sunday sessions: from 9:30-11 a.m. or 2-3 p.m.
Sessions are limited to ensure social distancing. The venue will have pre-marked spots 10 feet apart to make sure each participant stays apart. Additionally, participants will be required to wear masks when arriving and leaving the venue but not during class.
You must register in advance. The garage is located at 1111 Lincoln Road.
More useful resources
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during the school year – updated
- ACA open enrollment for health insurance in Florida
- Holidays got you down? Mental health assistance is available
- Entertainment Book Cyber Monday deal: Deep discount for 2021 edition
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Restaurant & retail gift-card deals for the holidays
- Job openings available at Chick-fil-A, Skyviews Miami & more
- Miami-themed masks as a holiday gift?
- Walgreens introduces new loyalty program myWalgreens
- Want free hand sanitizer, mask? Prize pack is up for grabs