We all could use some calm these days.
If yoga gets you there, and you love being outside, then we have good news for you: We’ve found free weekly yoga sessions you can enjoy!
There’s a session at the open-air garage on Lincoln Road, overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay, and another at Founders Park in Aventura.
WARRIOR FLOW YOGA
Where: Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Building on Lincoln Road, seventh floor, Miami Beach
Presented by: Lincoln Road Business Improvement District
More information: Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy Warrior Flow Yoga in the open-air garage on Lincoln Road, overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay. The class – taught by Adrian Molina, founder of Warrior Flow – is described as “accessible to anyone regardless of skill level.” However, the website does add that “some basic fitness experience is necessary.”
You can choose between Sunday morning and afternoon sessions.
Sessions are limited to ensure social distancing. The venue will have pre-marked spots 10 feet apart to make sure each participant stays apart. Additionally, participants will be required to wear masks when arriving and leaving the venue but not during class.
You must register in advance. The garage is located at 1111 Lincoln Road.
YOGA IN THE PARK
The city is offering its residents hourlong classes for all skill levels.
Class space is limited, in order to enforce safety regulations. All participants will be required to space out a minimum of 10 feet during the session.
These complimentary sessions are for adults (age 18 and older) only.
Try Bayfront Park’s free virtual yoga classes
Bayfront Park’s popular and free yoga classes are available virtually through a partnership with Baptist Health South Florida. The classes are offered at 6 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday for beginners, intermediate and advanced participants.
Traditionally, Bayside yoga classes took place outdoors by the bay, providing a beautiful and relaxing view for this healthy endeavor. The class went virtual last year “in an effort to aid in social distancing efforts.” according to the Bayfront Park Management Trust website. For more information, click here.
More useful resources
- Free online homework help from local libraries
- Drive-up event in Davie offers free plants for Broward residents, registration required
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura
- South Florida farms: Where to find fresh fruits & vegetables
- Free Publix prescriptions program to end soon
- Free trees available in South Florida: Here’s what to do
- COVID tests: How to get another 4 free rapid kits sent to your home
- Free food distributions & resources in Florida
- Florida gardening: Free webinar & other free resources to spruce up your yard
- How to avoid holiday scams & fraud