Take the family and get out for a night under the stars with free Friday night family-friendly flicks at the West Palm Beach Waterfront, 100 N. Clematis St., West Palm Beach usually from 7 to 9 p.m.
On the second Friday of every month, the City of West Palm Beach sets up an open-air theater. The Screen on the Green series features family activities and movies overlooking the spectacular waterfront of downtown West Palm Beach. Enjoy classic features and newer films while stargazing and people-watching. Food service and concessions will be available.
Check out the upcoming movies:
- June 9, 2023: Legally Blonde (PG-13)
- July 14, 2023: Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank (PG)
- Aug. 11, 2023: COMING SOON!
- Sept. 8, 2023: Vivo (PG)
- Oct. 13, 2023: Hotel Transylvania 4: Transformania (PG)
For more information, click here or call 561-822-1515.
- The Banyan Street Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue, just one block North of Clematis Street
- The Evernia Street Garage, located at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue, just two blocks South of Clematis Street
- The City Center Garage, located at Banyan Street and South Dixie Highway, just one block north of Clematis Street
- Numerous private parking lots in the downtown area are also available for parking and a free trolley runs round-trip from Clematis Street to CityPlace. Handicap parking can be found in the City parking garages.
The Circuit shuttle and Downtown Trolley make getting to events in West Palm Beach a breeze. It’s both FREE and convenient.
Sign up for South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More free and cheap movies this week
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Sunday, June 4, 2023
Monday, June 5, 2023
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Friday, June 9, 2023
West Palm Beach,FL33401