In South Florida, an outdoor art festival is a delightful weekend activity.
It’s especially nice with free entry, as offered in 2023 February 4 -5 at the Boca Raton Museum of Art’s annual festival in Mizner Park, 501 Plaza Real.
The festival includes about 170 artists and artisans from different parts of the United States displaying their sculptures, pottery and other works of art.
It’s 10 a.m.-5 p.m. February 4 – 5, with free parking available.
For more information, visit the website online.
Sign up for South Florida on The Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Free & inexpensive things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free & cheap things to do with kids this summer in South Florida
- Free & cheap: Official Florida Panthers watch party & other events
- Discount: Fairchild Garden’s ‘Dragons & Mythical Creatures’
- Discount & Giveaway: Summer Shorts Homegrown Edition in Miami
- Entertainment & Free Books at Family BookFest in Fort Lauderdale
- Wynwood Pride 2023 celebrates LGBTQ & ally community
- Discount: Pulitzer Prize-winning play ‘Proof’ at Actors’ Playhouse in Coral Gables
- Free monthly bluegrass festival at Greynolds Park
- Doral Yard features free & cheap live entertainment