The Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade will be Saturday, December 2, 2023, with a route that goes up the Intracoastal Waterway from North Palm Beach to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
The parade is led by a traveling fireworks display. The event benefits Toys for Tots and Little Smiles. The parade starts at 6 p.m. and arrives in Jupiter about 8 p.m. for the grand finale. Visitors are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate. There also are drop-off locations for toys on land.
Parade Viewing Sites
Among the viewing sites open to the public are:
- North Palm Beach Country Club
- Bert Winters Park (Juno)
- Juno Park (Juno)
- Sawfish Bay Park (Jupiter)
- Lighthouse Park (Jupiter)
- Waterway Park (Jupiter)
- Riverwalk (Jupiter)
- Harborside Place (Jupiter)
- Charlie and Joe's at Love Street (Jupiter)
- Square Grouper Tiki Bar (Jupiter)
Bridges will open to accommodate the parade at these approximate times:
- Parker Bridge will open around 6 p.m.
- PGA Bridge will open around 6:15 p.m.
- Donald Ross Bridge will open around 7 p.m.
- Indiantown Road Bridge will open around 7:30 p.m.
- Jupiter Federal Bridge will open around 7:45 p.m.