Are you ready to once again stroll through Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden? You can now do that – provided you abide by the new rules.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Here is how it will function:
- Daily hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., but visits are limited to two-hour blocks at 10 a.m., noon and 2 p.m. Reserve your tickets here.
- Only 300 guests (200 members and 100 non-members) will be admitted during those blocks – a rule to be strictly enforced.
- Senior members are welcome to visit during early hours from 7-9 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Additionally, according to the Fairchild website, all visitors must:
- Wear face coverings at all times, except for children age 2 and younger.
- Acknowledge and comply with health screenings as determined by the CDC indicating that you are not experiencing any symptoms. Guests will not be permitted to visit Fairchild if experiencing any symptoms
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations to stop the spread of germs.
- Reside in the same dwelling if visiting together. No groups permitted.
Another of Miami’s most beloved attractions Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is also open with limitations and many other attractions are open for virtual visits. See the list of those attractions, venues and museums here.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Tap! Tap!: Virtual Haití Book Festival kicks off May 30
- Drive-ins: Go out and enjoy movies, live music
- Hard Rock Stadium turning into drive-in!
- Dezerland Park invites you to new drive-in theater
- Virtual 5K Run: Sign up to join WE RUN MIAMI!
- Scooby fans, watch the latest flick & grab a Fandango party pack
- Get cultured: Visit museums, galleries and attractions, experience theater online
- Miami’s Technique Records now offering curbside pickup
- Vizcaya gardens has reopened to the public
- Life is a Cabaret! at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center virtual sessions