Want to visit Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden? If you’re looking to enjoy the beautiful scenery and great outdoors without breaking the bank, we’ve got a promo code just for you.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The Coral Gables attraction is offering 20 percent off admission. Just type in the promo code SPRING20 at checkout for the savings.
Tickets for the garden, at 10901 Old Cutler Road, typically cost $24.95 for adults, $17.95 for seniors, $15.95 for students, and $11.95 for children age 6-17. To purchase tickets, click here.
Children age 5 and younger – and members – get free admission. Wish to become a member? Click here.
To ensure a contact-less experience, the box office is closed, so you must purchase tickets online.
Other Fairchild Garden discounts
AAA Discount: AAA members get $2 off regular adult admission.
Eco-Discount: Visitors who walk, ride a bike or take public transportation to Fairchild get $5 off the admission price for adults and $2 off the admission price for children.
Military Discount: Active military personnel and veterans get free admission year-round. Fairchild also participates in the Blue Star Museums program, which offers free admission to families of active military personnel from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
First Responders Discount: Active first responders (police and fire-rescue personnel) receive 50 percent off regular admission year-round.
Culture Shock Miami: Fairchild participates in Culture Shock Miami, which offers discounted tickets for participating students age 13-22.
The garden is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, with special times designated for seniors and individuals who identify as vulnerable.
According to the Fairchild website, all visitors must:
- Wear face coverings at all times, except for children age 2 and younger.
- Acknowledge and comply with health screenings as determined by the CDC indicating that you are not experiencing any symptoms. Guests will not be permitted to visit Fairchild if experiencing any symptoms
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations to stop the spread of germs.
- Reside in the same dwelling if visiting together. No groups permitted.
Other Miami gardens
Miami’s many gardens are an ideal setting for taking a nice, long stroll surrounded by lush, colorful scenery.
Historic spots such as Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Deering Estate, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, The Kampong and Pinecrest Gardens are just a few we suggest.
Please keep in mind: Face coverings and social distancing are required practices at all the gardens mentioned below. It is suggested you visit a location’s website before venturing out.
For more information on Miami gardens, click here.
- Free admission for Miami Jewish Film Festival – starts today!
- Free screening of ‘Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory’
- Free Jazz at MOCA concerts
- How to celebrate Earth Day every day
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
- Mark your calendars: South Beach Wine & Food Festival set for May!
- Gardens in Miami: Get visitor info here!
- Miami 2021 festivals & events: A month-by-month guide
- Kids to Parks Day 2021: How to celebrate virtually or in person
- What’s open/closed in Miami? Check here!