Want to visit Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden?
Admission to this Coral Gables attraction typically costs $24.95 for adults, $17.95 for seniors and $15.95 for students. (Tickets usually cost $12 for children age 6-17 and are free for those who are younger.)
But you may be able to enjoy a discount!
Other Fairchild Garden discounts
AAA Discount: AAA members get $2 off regular adult admission.
Eco-Discount: Visitors who walk, ride a bike or take public transportation to Fairchild get $5 off the admission price for adults and $2 off the admission price for children.
Military Discount: Active military personnel and veterans get free admission year-round. Fairchild also participates in the Blue Star Museums program, which offers free admission to families of active military personnel from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
First Responders Discount: Active first responders (police and fire-rescue personnel) receive 50 percent off regular admission year-round.
Culture Shock Miami: Fairchild participates in Culture Shock Miami, which offers discounted tickets for participating students age 13-22.
The garden is at 10901 Old Cutler Road.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The garden is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, with special times designated for seniors and individuals who identify as vulnerable.
According to the Fairchild website, all visitors must:
- Wear face coverings at all times, except for children age 2 and younger.
- Acknowledge and comply with health screenings as determined by the CDC indicating that you are not experiencing any symptoms. Guests will not be permitted to visit Fairchild if experiencing any symptoms
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations to stop the spread of germs.
- Reside in the same dwelling if visiting together. No groups permitted.
Other Miami gardens
Miami’s many gardens are an ideal setting for taking a nice, long stroll surrounded by lush, colorful scenery.
Historic spots such as Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Deering Estate, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, The Kampong and Pinecrest Gardens are just a few we suggest.
Please keep in mind: Face coverings and social distancing are required practices at all the gardens mentioned below. It is suggested you visit a location’s website before venturing out.
For more information on Miami gardens, click here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Free Backyard Bash on Saturday featuring Grammy winner Ranky Tanky
- Free bike ride from Miami Design District this Sunday
- Halloween in Miami 2021: Your holiday headquarters
- Miami-Dade Youth Fair 2021: Discounts & coupons available
- Free and cheap things to do on a Friday in Miami
- North Miami Greek Food & Wine Festival making its return in 2021
- Fairchild’s popular NightGarden to bring back the magic in November (special offer available!)
- Miami International Auto Show in Miami Beach this weekend
- Free United First Responders Musicfest in Coconut Grove