Entry is free for a seafood festival in Fort Lauderdale, with food and drinks offered for purchase.
The fest in 2023 is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. January 7 at Esplanade Park, 400 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale 33312.
Riverwalk is a delightful promenade along The New River.
Riverwalk Stone Crab & Seafood Festival includes:
- seafood for purchase from local restaurants and other food vendors
- beer garden, $27.24 online or $25 at the event, for age 21 and older
- hermit crab races
Pair your excursion with other events in Riverwalk area
January 7 – 8 Free Las Olas Art Fair in Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Fort Lauderdale parking fees apply, usually about $3 an hour.
Other Entertainment & Events
- Free: ‘Dias de Los Muertos’ celebration, Oct. 28, Downtown Doral
- Old School Latin Block Party in Pembroke Pines
- Free concerts in Coconut Creek
- Free Family Day at Miami Beach’s Bass Museum
- Deep Cuts $5 Film Series, Free Banned Books Films and Watching With… $10 Film Series at UM Cosford Cinema
- ‘Day of the Dead’ celebrations at CityPlace Doral
- ‘Dia de los Muertos’ celebration at Doral Yard
- Sunday: Free concert by Tito Puente Jr., Miami Beach
- Free Florida Grand Opera ‘First Sing,’ Miami-Dade & Broward
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida