Entry is free for a seafood festival in Fort Lauderdale, with food and drinks offered for purchase.
The fest in 2023 is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. January 7 at Esplanade Park, 400 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale 33312.
Riverwalk is a delightful promenade along The New River.
Riverwalk Stone Crab & Seafood Festival includes:
- seafood for purchase from local restaurants and other food vendors
- beer garden, $27.24 online or $25 at the event, for age 21 and older
- hermit crab races
Pair your excursion with other events in Riverwalk area
January 7 – 8 Free Las Olas Art Fair in Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Fort Lauderdale parking fees apply, usually about $3 an hour.
Other Entertainment & Events
- Free Youth Music Festival in Miami Beach
- EDM to Gorillaz: Laser light evening at Frost Science
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free displays of rare and vintage vehicles in Miami’s Design District
- Free St. Patrick’s Day festival and parade in Hollywood
- Free monthly Arsht Center Family Fest
- Free Butterfly Festival in North Broward offers family fun
- Free Rock n’ Ride in Tamarac features hot rods and live music
- Free Deep Fried Funk concert at Weston Nights
- Discount for ultimate Beatles tribute band in Homestead