Parade fun with high school bands, steppers, ROTC, drill team, floats and dancers is a highlights of Sistrunk Festival in Fort Lauderdale.
The event also includes a street festival.
The Sistrunk Historical Organization presents the festivities, which are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. February 22, and entry is free
Sistrunk Festival in Fort Lauderdale includes
- Parade 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. from Lincoln Park on Northwest Nineteenth Avenue to Northwest Ninth Avenue
- Street festival is 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Northwest Ninth Avenue and Northwest 12th Avenue
- 10:30 a.m. Heavenly Express
- 12 p.m. Miami Sound-Byte Band
- 2 p.m. Deep Fried Funk with April Raquel
- 4 p.m. Larry Dogg Band
- 6 p.m. Dru Hill
- 8 p.m. Cameo
For information, 754-779-4376 or online
Enjoy Other Posts