This is truly a community and cultural event that celebrates everything about the authentic German culture, including food and drinks, traditional music and German folk dancing, presented by the German American Social Club. Children are welcome and can enjoy a large selection of games, five bounce houses and a big field on which to run and play.
- What: Oktoberfest Miami
- When: Friday-Sunday: Oct. 13-15 & Oct. 20-22, 2023,
Fridays: 6 p.m. – midnight; Saturdays: 2 p.m. – midnight; Sundays: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: German American Social Club, 11919 SW 56th St., Miami
- Cost: One-day general admission tickets are $13 or $30 for 3-day weekend admission
The 66th Oktoberfest Miami includes:
- Live music with two bands from Austria, Donau Piraten and Seitz Bubn
- A world of top-tier imported German beers
- Authentic German gastronomy: Bratwurst, schnitzel, pretzels, sauerkraut and more
- Activities for all ages, including bounce houses and a local magician
Parking will be available next to the event location. Visit this link for more details and directions.
Click here for more Oktoberfest events:
Find fall festivals in South Florida:
Saturday, December 2, 2023