This post is by Erika Monroy of AKIN Body Painting.
It doesn’t take lots of money to turn your little cutie pie into a monster for Halloween. Follow these easy steps:
- Use a damp sponge and load it with grass green paint. Create the shape of the head of a monster in the face, from the forehead to the upper lip.
- With white paint and a brush # 2 draw the horns on the forehead and add teeth on the outer edges of the cheeks and mouth.
- With the same brush use black paint to outline the design. Add lines that highlight the cheeks and some ovals that enlarge the nostrils.
Information and picture provided in part from Snazaroo
Erika Monroy is a body painting artist. See more of her work at AKIN Body Painting. She tells a story while painting the guest model.
Find more free and cheap Halloween fun in Miami here.
More Halloween events
- Experience more ‘Stranger Things’ this season for free
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Hollyweird is a free Halloween festival in Hollywood
- Cheap and easy Halloween costumes
- Halloween candy buy back: Kids get money for candy
- Royal Palm Beach offers Halloween ‘haunted’ house, $10
- Wicked Manors Halloween event offers fun for youngsters & grownups
- Halloween & Fall events in greater Palm Beach
- Halloween & Fall events in Broward