This post is by Erika Monroy of AKIN Body Painting.
It doesn’t take lots of money to turn your little cutie pie into a monster for Halloween. Follow these easy steps:
- Use a damp sponge and load it with grass green paint. Create the shape of the head of a monster in the face, from the forehead to the upper lip.
- With white paint and a brush # 2 draw the horns on the forehead and add teeth on the outer edges of the cheeks and mouth.
- With the same brush use black paint to outline the design. Add lines that highlight the cheeks and some ovals that enlarge the nostrils.
Information and picture provided in part from Snazaroo
Erika Monroy is a body painting artist. See more of her work at AKIN Body Painting. She tells a story while painting the guest model.
Find more free and cheap Halloween fun in Miami here.
More Halloween events
- Riverwalk Fall Festival offers free entertainment
- Free Rock-n-Fall Festival in Royal Palm includes fun for all
- Halloween & Fall events in Broward
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Trick-or-treating in greater Palm Beach
- Trick-or-treating in Broward
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida
- LauderBOO: Free drive-thru trick-or-treating and Halloween celebrations
- Family Farms offers flower fields, fall festival in Davie
- Get free pumpkin and entry at Fall Festival in Deerfield