With all these discounts, there’s really no reason to miss out on all the fun at the Coconut Grove Arts Festival, now in its 55th year.
In addition to the sale of art, there also will be live bands, food and fun along nearly one mile of near the shore. Check out the schedule of events. The festival runs along the streets of Coconut Grove: McFarlane Road, South Bayshore Drive and Pan American Drive. Click here to see a Festival map.
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival takes place Feb. 16, 17, and 18 from 10 am-6 pm. Gates close at 5 pm on Feb. 18. Admission is $15 per person per day, but there are discounts:
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Metrorail Golden Passport and Patriot Passport holders also are free.
- One-day pass for Coconut Grove residents is $5. All residents must show ID at the gate with the 33133 zip code.
- Students age 13 to 22 from anywhere can get tickets for $5 each through Culture Shock Miami. Each student can buy two tickets and let someone of any age use the second ticket.
- Group rates also are available. For groups of 25 people or more, tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate of $12 per ticket, per day, by calling the toll free number 1-877-7CG-ARTS (1-877-724-2787).
To purchase regular tickets, visit the online box office, or purchase tickets at any of four ticket booths located throughout the Festival’s perimeter at McFarland Road, Mary Street, SW 27th Avenue and/or South Bayshore Drive.
For more information call (305) 447-0401 or visit the Frequently Asked Questions page here.