With its magical 100-foot tree, holiday movie screenings and other fun festivities, the vibe in Delray Beach is exciting.
Take the tall tree, for instance. It is decked out with 31 miles of garland, 13 miles of lights – and 18,000 ornaments. What a sight!
The city’s holiday activities are taking place at the Old School Square Pavilion, 51 N. Swinton Ave. For more information, click here
The display is open:
- 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Mondays – Fridays, Dec. 1-23
- 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Saturdays – Sundays, Dec. 1-23
- 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Dec. 24 – 25 with free carousel rides
- 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Dec. 26 – January 2
Holiday Village fun will include:
- ice skating for $3, includes skates rental. $3 for socks. Rink is not open December 24 & December 25
- photo with Santa for $12
- carousel rides for $3, free 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. December 24 & December 25
- free “movie under the tree;” bring lawn chairs and blankets
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Other Holiday Events