Miami Attractions Month gives locals and visitors the chance to enjoy two tickets to participating attractions for the price of one, in addition to a few other special offers, Oct. 1-31.
The 17 participating attractions include Zoo Miami, Jungle Island, the Deering Estate at Cutler, HistoryMiami, the Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and more. Most attractions offer buy one, get one free admission, but some have alternative promotions.
In most cases you will need a printable coupon to get the BOGO admission. You can find the coupons by clicking through to each attraction on the links below.
Participating attractions in 2014:
- Big Bus Tours
- Black Police Precinct and Courthouse Museum
- Coral Castle Museum
- Coral Gables Museum
- Deering Estate at Cutler
- Fruit & Spice Park
- Jungle Island
- Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection
- Miami EcoAdventures-Historic Coral Gables Waterway Paddle
- Miami Seaquarium
- Monkey Jungle
- Palmetto Mini Golf
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
- Sea Trek Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Zoo Miami