IDEA@thebass is free for children and adults the last Sunday of most months, 2-4 p.m. Activities include art projects, scavenger hunts and prizes.
Here’s the upcoming schedule:
- Nov. 24: Art with Words
- Jan. 26: heart mobiles
- Feb. 23: optical illusions
- March 30: making hats
- April 27: recycled art
- May: no family day (Memorial Day Weekend)
- June 29: kites and airplanes
- July 27: design your space on mars
- Aug 31: pin wheels
- Sept. 28: fun with chalk
- Oct. 26: spooky art projects
There will be no family days in November 2014 and December 2013 and 2014.
For more information call 305-673-7530 x1016 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bass Museum of Art is located at 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 33139