The Miami Jewish Film Festival and the City of Miami Beach are hosting Summer Movies Under the Stars. The series runs through Sept. 15, 2022, with movies playing every Thursday night at 8:30 p.m. The best part is that all showings are free and open to the public.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
This is one of a number of free entertainment events throughout Miami Beach this summer.
Here is the complete list of showtimes and locations for the Summer Movies Under the Stars Series:
- July 7 at 8:30 p.m. at Lummus Park: Top Gun
- July 14 at 8:30 p.m. at Lummus Park: Spider-Man: No Way Home
- July 23 at 8:30 p.m. at Lummus Park: Star Wars: A New Hope
- August 4 at 8:30 p.m, at Muss Park: The Mitchells vs. The Machines
- August 11 at 8:30 p.m. at Altos del Mar Park: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- August 18 at 8:30 p.m. at Lummus Park: The Fifth Element
- August 25 at 8:30 p.m. at Lummus Park: Dirty Dancing
- September 1 at 8:30 p.m. at Pride Park: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- September 8 at 8:30 p.m. at Pride Park: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- September 15 at 8:30 p.m. at Pride Park: Top Gun: Maverick
Make yourself comfortable and don’t forget to bring blankets, lawn chairs, drinks, snacks, and even pets to the summer film series! For more information, click here.
- Muss Park, 4300 Chase Avenue.
- Altos Del Mar Park, 241 77th Street.
- Lummus Park, 13th Street and Ocean Drive.
- Pride Park, 2000 Convention Center Drive.