When you think of a tapas restaurant, oysters are probably not the first dish that comes to mind. Think again. Think Italian.
Angelo Elia Tapas is a local Italian restaurant that offers a variety of tapas, pizzas, and other dishes. Every Wednesday, the restaurant has a $1 oyster special, where you can eat fresh, shucked oysters any time on hump day. The oysters are available all day long, so you can enjoy them for lunch, dinner, or happy hour only at the Weston location.
In addition, Angelo Elia Tapas also has a number of other specials and promotions throughout the week. Be sure to check their website on angeloeliapizza.com or follow on social media @ANGELOELIAPIZZA for the latest updates.
Here are some other things to know about these eateries:
- The restaurant has several locations: Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Coral Springs and Delray Beach.
- They offer a wide variety of tapas, pizzas, and other Mediterranean-style dishes.
- They have a full bar with a variety of wines, beers, and cocktails.
- The atmosphere is relaxed and offers casual, gourmet dining.
- Locations have different operating hours, plus menus and promotions may vary.
Country Isles Shopping Center, 1370 Weston Road
Monday-Thursday: Noon-9 p.m.
Friday: Noon-10 p.m.
Saturday: 2-10 p.m.
Sunday: 2-9 p.m.
Visit angeloeliapizza.com for more information.