More than 40 restaurants are offering specially priced three-course lunch and dinner menus during Taste the Gables, which started as Coral Gables Restaurant Week and then became Coral Gables Restaurant month. This year’s Taste the Gables is July 1-31, 2023.
Participants include not just expensive restaurants but more affordable options and even fast-casual restaurants. Advance reservations are recommended for popular restaurants.
Free Outdoor Concerts
As part of the event, there will be a free concert every Friday night at Giralda Plaza, on the Galiano end, plus outdoor bar service by several restaurants and non-alcoholic options from Stem Boutique.
- July 7: Tilt Miami Rocks (8 to 10 p.m.)
- July 14: Suenalo (8 to 10 p.m.)
- July 21: Maryel Epps (8 to 10 p.m.)
- July 28: Los Wizzards (8 to 10 p.m.)
Billy the Marlin and Family Brunch
Taste the Gables will also include several special events:
- July 14: Special Appearance by Billy the Marlin (6–10 p.m.)
- July 16: Brunch on the Plaza (10 a.m. – noon). This family-friendly event will include children’s reading sessions with Books & Books, oversized games, a balloon artist and a special visit from Billy the Marlin and the mermaids.