Do you own a restaurant or other business?
We have a new way for you to reach your customers: the Miami on the Cheap Business Directory, plus the Miami Restaurant Directory. These directories offer businesses an opportunity to reach more customers at an affordable price – starting with free for basic listings.
Even if you don't own a business, these new features will have you find restaurants, businesses and events that you care about. This expanded directory is a major improvement from our previous Miami on the Cheap Deals program. If you're looking for a place to order dinner, you will find quite a few restaurants already listed in our Miami Restaurant Directory, which is also searchable by city.
One of the best features of our new directories is that premium advertisers can offer deals and promotions any time, completely under their control. You can decide when a deal starts, when it ends and what the discount should be, and you have the power to turn promotions on and off at any time. Customers come directly to you, and they buy directly from you, meaning you don’t have to deal with any third parties.
Premium directory members also will be showcased in different high-traffic locations on our sites. We are already showing restaurant listings and the business directory on our home page. We have plans to showcase premium restaurants on our Food & Drink page, and we plan to showcase attractions and entertainment businesses on a new Things To Do page.
We are eager to feature you in our new premium Business Directory and Restaurant Listings platform. The platform allows you to reach our audience of 100,000 monthly readers with real-time engagement options and information about your business, including features such as online ordering, lead generation, when you’re open, and the services that you are currently offering (e.g., curbside pickup, delivery, outdoor seating, etc.).
We also have some new features for events, including events that are not free.
Here's how to get listed in the Miami on the Cheap directories:
STEP 1 for Restaurants: CREATE OR EDIT YOUR LISTING
- Search for your business on our listing page HERE.
- If your listing has not yet been created, create a listing HERE.
- If your listing has already been created, find and open your listing on our page. On your listing detail page, scroll to the bottom and select either “Go Premium” to see our premium options, or “Suggest an Edit” to update or verify your information.
- (Alternatively, you can also access and edit your listings at https://hub.cityspark.com)
STEP 1 for Stores, Attractions, Service and Travel Businesses: CREATE OR EDIT YOUR LISTING
- Create listing HERE. It says Attractions, but you can choose your listing category on the next page.
- If you already have a CitySpark account from other directory listings, you can also access and edit your listings at https://hub.cityspark.com.
STEP 2: UPGRADE TO PREMIUM FOR INCREASED EXPOSURE & ENGAGEMENT
- Premium listings are featured at the top of the page for increased exposure.
- We will be showcasing all premium listings in a featured collection on our Business Directory home page, as well as on other pages.
- Our new premium functionality enables you to provide potential customers with a richer, more engaging user experience:
- Current offers and deals
- Direct messaging (via form)
- Lead generation and/or quote requests
- Direct links to your menu (dining)
- Direct links to your online and delivery ordering platforms (dining)
- Video and multiple images
- Social media links
- Expanded descriptions
- And more
STEP 3: REVIEW YOUR SUBMISSION & GROW YOUR AUDIENCE WITH LOCAL OUTREACH
- After completing the submission form, select “Review” at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your plan and consider purchasing a mobile ad or an email campaign (with your input, our team will create and deploy a beautiful ad or email that will reach a targeted local audience of 10,000 qualified potential customers). If you’re looking for even more exposure, Miami on the Cheap offers additional advertising options, from custom advertorial to banner ads to social media promotion.
We are also offering business directory options at Fort Lauderdale on the Cheap and Palm Beach on the Cheap. If your business has multiple physical locations, you will need a listing for each location. But if your business serves multiple counties, just include that information when you chose your geographic radius, and your listing will automatically appear on the additional sites.
New opportunities to share events
If you are promoting events, we have also expanded our calendar listings to allow you to add your own events, even if they aren’t free or cheap or don't fit the definition of what we write about.
- Submit your free entertainment event here.
- Submit all other events here. (These events may also show up at Fort Lauderdale on the Cheap and Music in South Florida.
We are excited about the opportunity this provides for you to engage more deeply with our audience and we are standing by to help you with any questions or assistance you may need. You can email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org