Dozens of impressive LEGO sculptures on display at Flamingo Gardens in Davie include polar bear, zebra and lion. The Lego exhibit in 2023 is at the gardens through September 4 with opportunities for discounts.
The Nature POP sculptures are formed with 800,000 LEGO bricks by artist Sean Kenney.
Flamingo Gardens in Davie is a popular attraction with wildlife habitats, botanical gardens and occasional extra events and activities including festivals and live entertainment. Discount opportunities are featured.
Extra events include
Back To School August 12-13 with entertainment, activities and student giveways, while supplies last.
Flamingo Gardens prices & discounts
- Exclusive discount of $4 off for 12 and older and $2 off for ages 3-11 with promocode OTC. The discount applies to regular entry fees, which are $21.95 for ages 12 and older and $15.95 for ages 3-11.
- Entry is free for age 2 and younger and members.
- Entry is $17.56 for seniors age 65 and older, veterans, military, college students with ID, AAA members and AARP members.
Flamingo Gardens features
The botanical garden dates to 1927 and it was originally an orange grow. Today, it home to more than 3,000 species of rare and exotic, tropical, subtropical, and native plants. The plants include 15 “champion” trees, the largest known trees of their species. Flamingo Gardens also has large collections of orchids, cycads, heliconias and gingers.
Other things you can find at Flamingo Gardens:
- Otter habitat.
- Walk-through aviary.
- Turtle and Tortoise walk.
- Tram Tour.
- Table of Legos to create with.
- Alligators, bobcats, eagles, panthers and peacocks that cannot be released into the wild.
- Talks about wildlife.
- Shop with flamingo-themed and tropical-themed items.
Flamingo Gardens is at 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie 33330. For information, 954-473-2955 or on the website. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with entry required by 4 p.m. Parking is free.